INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT IS A COMPLIMENTARY 30 MINUTE CALL WITH A QUALIFIED LAWYER WHO WILL AMEND THE DOCUMENT TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS'S NEEDS
Are you looking for simple, easy to use B2B Sale Terms and Conditions? Buy this product.
These template Sale Terms and Conditions are suitable for Australian businesses that will be selling goods to another Australian business and want comprehensive but simple terms that provide basic legal protection to the seller.
Key features include:
- fully editable, so you can .pdf the sale terms and conditions or place them on your website;
- two pages of simple, easy-to-read B2B terms;
- the terms apply once an order is placed or goods accepted (the buyer does not need to sign the terms);
- loss arising from cyber risks sit with the buyer;
- a limit of liability applies to the sale of goods and seller's liability under the terms;
- title in the goods does not pass until payment is received in full; and
- the seller is entitled to register a security interest (and the buyer must assist).
Sale Terms and Conditions B2B Australia
When you buy this product, Prosper Law grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide licence to use this product. You must not distribute or disclose this product to any other person. If you do, Prosper Law may revoke your licence and you must immediately cease to use this product.
It's really important to make sure that you have your legal document reviewed by a qualified lawyer who can identify and address risks that apply to your particular legal matter. If you do not have your document reviewed (for FREE!) by Prosper Law, you acknowledge that we do not act for you and your document may not appropriately address your business's specific requirements.