INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT IS A COMPLIMENTARY 30 MINUTE CALL WITH A QUALIFIED LAWYER WHO WILL AMEND THE DOCUMENT TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS'S NEEDS
Are you looking for a simple, easy to use and thorough Deed of Release? Buy this product.
This employment Deed of Release template is suitable for Australian businesses that are in a dispute with an employee, wish to terminate the employee's contract of employment and pay out the employee's entitlements (and any extra amount which might be offered) in exchange for the employee releasing the business from any further claims. This employment Deed of Release provides broad legal protection.
Key features include:
1. editable fields for the name, ABN and address of the parties, the dispute, details of the employment and the settlement amount;
2. three pages of simple, easy-to-read terms;
3. only the employee releases the employer from claims;
4. mutual obligations not to make adverse comments about one another;
5. the employee is required to return all company property;
6. if applicable, the employee is required to repay amounts charged to a company credit card;
7. the Deed of Release also applies for the benefit of the employer's agents, related companies, directors, officers and agents.
Employment Deed of Release
When you buy this product, Prosper Law grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide licence to use this product. You must not distribute or disclose this product to any other person. If you do, Prosper Law may revoke your licence and you must immediately cease to use this product.
It's really important to make sure that you have your legal document reviewed by a qualified lawyer who can identify and address risks that apply to your particular legal matter. If you do not have your document reviewed (for FREE!) by Prosper Law, you acknowledge that we do not act for you and your document may not appropriately address your business's specific requirements.